Probate Services

When someone dies, you’ll need to get the legal right to deal with their property, money and possessions (their ‘estate’).

You may be able to apply for a 'grant of represtation' - known as 'probate'.

You can apply yourself or use a Solicitor or another Person Licensed to provide probate services.

Your Solicitors might ask for Written Valuations. Please Call 0116 255 3455 and Speak to a Team Member.

For More Infomation you can also Visit the Will, Probate and Inheritance Website please Click on Link